About this blog

Here, I post some of my creations like charms, wallets, bracelets, etc.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Polymer Clay Brownie Sundae Charm

Okay, so I have made another new charm. This time, it's food. Really cute, yummy food. And it's a.. Brownie sundae! Mmm.. Don't you just love to eat those in the summer time? Well, I've made one myself. Out of clay! But to me, it looks very realistic! Especially the ice-cream scoop. The brownie is very well textured. Some people use toothbrushes or foil to texture their projects. But I have a little secret of my own. Velcro. The hard, rough piece of velcro. And it works perfectly! Just look at the scoop of ice-cream. Very well textured. And what's an ice-cream, without a cherry on top? I was really proud of this creation. I just wished I had some Translucent Liquid Sculpey for a chocolate drizzle on my ice-cream. I got this idea from someone in YouTube. I think it's funkypinkgal. If she see's this, thanks so much for the idea. Though I didn't see a tutorial on the brownie sundae so I just made up my own. But anyways, thanks for inspiring me . In this picture, the charm is not yet baked. I will bake it a bit later when I make more. I usually bake it in 800 WTTS for 4-5 minutes in my oven toaster. I'm going to keep posting stuff here. If you're asking what is Polymer Clay, it is clay that you can bake. I used Sculpey for this and Bake Shop. Eye-pins. I bought mine at a place called ZIP-SEW. I think it comes with 12 eye-pins in one bag. So it's best if you buy 2 bags. They are really cheap though. I hope you like my new charm I made today. I worked hard for this. I think it took about more than 20 minutes for me to make this. I don't know. I ate lunch. But anyways, if you have a YouTube account, subscribe to funkypinkgal. Thanks!~

No comments:

Post a Comment