About this blog

Here, I post some of my creations like charms, wallets, bracelets, etc.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Polymer Clay French Macaroon

Aye~
So, just a few announcements. I have another blog with my friends and it's called RaNdOm. Check it out please? Next, I also have a WeeWorld. It's a game. Add me: purpleness23. And finally, I've made a new charm!


This time, I have made a really cute french macaroon. I looked through YouTube again. But most of the tutorials use silicone for the cream inside the macaroon. But I didn't want to go out the store and buy silicone. I wanted to make it now. So, I improvised. Just like I always do. As you see in the picture, my macaroon is ready. The cookies were well textured using my X-acto knife. But you could also use a toothpick. I stuck an eye-pin in to make it a charm. A girl named Ashley a.k.a PaperPastels in YouTube, puts ribbons on her macaroons. So I said,"That's a really cute idea!" So, I did it myself. Good thing I had some leftover ribbons from Christmas! I attached an orange string to the eye-pin so that it could hang. Why is it red? I don't have pink, light blue, light green, or anything light colored. I tried mixing white and red to form pink but it didn't work. So I just stuck with this! Hope you like as much as I do! Thankies!~

No comments:

Post a Comment