About this blog

Here, I post some of my creations like charms, wallets, bracelets, etc.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Polymer Clay Zombie Cupcake

I was looking around YouTube when I passed by a video. The video showed how to make a zombie cupcake out of Polymer Clay. I said to myself, "I have never made this yet. I should try it." So, yet again, I made another charm. For me, this zombie cupcake looks plain without a face. And it's a zombie, so it should have eyes right? And there you have it. A cute kawaii zombie cupcake charm. The YouTube video was made by PaperPastels. Though, the colors of the clay are green and light pink. But I don't have light pink. So, I improvised once again! I mixed my red and white clay to try forming pink. Unfortunately, it didn't work as much. But, I just used it anyway. It looks really cute but it doesn't stand up straight. It's okay. It won't even stand up right? If you are wondering what's the weird pink clay at the top for, it's actually the "brain" of the zombie or the frosting of the cupcake. It was pretty easy to do the "brain" because all you need to do is swirl it around. Of course, a charm is not complete without an eye-pin. I 100% completed this charm. I drew the face and glazed it. I don't have the regular Sculpey glaze they sell, so I used a clear nail-polish. The colorless one. My brand is Caronia. But, I hope you like my new charm. Thanks! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment