About this blog

Here, I post some of my creations like charms, wallets, bracelets, etc.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Red Duct Tape Coin Purse

Hey everyone!,
Please remember to vote in my poll on the left side of your screen. If you need to find a certain craft of mine, you may use the labels which is also found at the left side of your screen.


So, I'm sure you have seen my red duct tape wallet. I have made a matching red coin purse! This was really easy to do so if you want to learn how to make it, I can post the tutorial on my blog. So this is the main shell of the coin purse. It is plain red with no design at all.
In this picture, I show the inside of the coin pouch. It is pretty big. It can hold many coins inside. It can even hold paper money (folded). It is plain red inside and out.


So I hope you like my red duct tape coin purse! Remember to comment if you have any questions or comments! Check out my other blog with my friends: http://www.therandomgirlies.blogspot.com Thanks!~

No comments:

Post a Comment