About this blog

Here, I post some of my creations like charms, wallets, bracelets, etc.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Red Duct Tape Mini Wallet

You may think that I only make clay stuff. Well, you're wrong. I made a very nice red duct tape wallet. As you can see from the picture above, that is the cover of the wallet. Also known as the main shell of the wallet. It is plain with no design at all.
 

This is the inside of the wallet. On my left, it has 3 card slots with blue trimming. On my right side, there is a clear ID holder with a very nice plastic.




In this picture, I am showing the money pouch of the wallet. It is at the top. Though, it is quite narrow for money to fit, but big enough to hold big amounts of money.
I hope you like my work! Comment if you have any questions. Thanks!~

No comments:

Post a Comment