About this blog

Here, I post some of my creations like charms, wallets, bracelets, etc.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Polymer Clay Chocolate Donut

Hai~ 
So I've made a miniature donut! Maybe you're wondering, why the clay creation doesn't have an eye-pin. Here's the answer. Because it's a miniature! NOT a charm. I already made a donut before but it is a charm. This time, I made a miniature. Maybe for collecting or my doll's food. That's what's fun about miniatures. You could make them into doll house food, or just simply collect them, or just make them into play food. There are lots of possibilities. Use your imagination. My older post- "My Craft Supplies #1", I forgot one thing you need in ALL projects. You'll need: IMAGINATION. Anyway, back to my creation. The donut was really simple to do. I think it took less than 20 minutes to do. But from my perspective, I think the donut I did before was better. The donut is not yet glazed though. And it's just a plain donut. The one I made before was with white icing that I glazed. If you want to learn how to make one, I can give you the tutorial right here on my blog. Whether charm or miniature. Hope you like this creation I made! Warning: Do not eat. Polymer Clay is poisonous. Question for the day: How is "donut" really spelled? Doughnut? or Donut? If you have any questions, answers, or comments, feel free to comment down below. Thankies!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment