About this blog

Here, I post some of my creations like charms, wallets, bracelets, etc.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Polymer Clay Domo Kun Charm

Hey everyone! First post ever. I mean, for the blog. So I would like to start by showing you my clay creation. I hope most of you know Domo Kun. The little brown monster. Well, I have made a clay charm of Domo! I was really happy when the finished product came out. I thought I would mess up on the arms and legs but it turned out just fine. I got this idea from YouTube. Though, my Internet didn't function well that night so I freaked out. I only got through the part where you make the body, mouth, and teeth. And I don't know how to make the arms and legs. So what I did, I improvised. Just like how I do with other things. For example, I need a plain white clay. But my local craft store doesn't have it. So I just bought the white glitter clay. True story. Anyway, back to the clay creation. After I made the arms and legs, I made the eyes. Which is pretty easy. But you would have to cut a really tiny ball piece of clay. And after I've made the eyes, of course, the eye pin. And now, the final clay creation. I baked it for 4-5 minutes in my oven-toaster at 800 WTTS. And there you have it! I hope all of you appreciate my work. I worked really hard for this. If you would like one, you can buy from me. But if you want to make it, I can post a tutorial on it. Thanks for your time! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment